Thursday, December 01, 2011

COX Leather



COX Leather shop in London City
Jed Sparta and Stan Storno
Looking for something a little different? Want to show off your masculine physique? Then look no further than COX Leather located in the heart of the London City shopping district.



Stan Storno and Jed Sparta, owners and creators of COX Leather, have created some of the best leather gear for men that I've seen in Second Life. Wrap yourself in the feel of sensual leather goods including a large range of chaps and leather trousers. Biker and Bomber jackets plus tank tops, jock straps and accessories help complete the range. Most, if not all, of the clothing available at COX Leather comes complete with sculpty bits to add a real 3 dimentional flair to your look.

I caught up with Stan and Jed to ask about Cox Leather and this is what they had to say:

'We started COX Leather in mid 2010.  Since then the business has grown to over 30 stores throughout SL, with a range that includes leatherwear, tanks, denim, underwear and accessories. I had always found it difficult to find quality leatherwear in SL.  I started making clothes for myself, then giving them to friends. The whole idea behind COX Leather is to design clothes that are very high quality, but also different to those available from other labels.  Everything is designed to make the wearer look HOT haha!' said Stan.

Jed added 'There was a lack of quality clothes in SL that would fit a muscular bodyshape – both of us are big guys, but a lot of clothes in SL are designed for smaller bodies.'

Fire Pants in Leather
I started to wonder what inspired the pair to create these excellent works of art. Stan said 'My man and business partner Jed has always been my inspiration.  He’s the first judge of what I design - if Jed likes it, chances are it will be a best seller. We both work in fashion in real life: I am an art director and stylist, and Jed works in fashion marketing.  So between us we always have lots of fresh ideas.'

'Hahaha, I’m blushing!  Stan’s being modest, the reason COX has been so successful is down to his design talent.  Stan is very good at taking a basic garment such as a pair of jeans or a tank, and giving the design a clever, cheeky twist.  That is the hallmark of COX clothes.'

Cowboy Tank Top
So with all the time and effort that goes into Cox Leather I started to wonder if the boys had any play time. Stand and Jed assured me that 'Apart from creating clothes, I love to build, so I am always adding to COX City and our club The Hole.  I also love exploring SL – there are so many creative and talented people in SL, and beautiful places to visit.  It’s always inspiring to see what other people have created. And of course we love to party – it’s always great to go to a club and see people wearing your designs!'

The pairs hard work and dedication is apparent so pop into COX Leather in London City and check out this amazing designing duo and their range of hot leather wear.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/London%20City/197/69/24

No comments: