Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Spotlight On Style:Snowpaws



Hello and welcome to a new addition to the London City blog.  For anyone who doesn't know me, my name is Bailey and I am manager and DJ in a couple of London City venues.  Starting this week I will be wandering the shops in London City and checking out the wares available.

My first 'Spotlight On Style' is shone on Snowpaws.  Owned by Carrie Snowpaw, the name Snowpaws is synonymous with glamour and her dresses are instantly recognisable.  Gowns are affordably priced and feature layers and detailing that create an impact.

Snowpaws Radieux gown in ruby with insets showing detailing at the chest and waist.
The gown is shown in ruby and comes with optional flower detailing at on the bodice and at the waist.  The gown itself is made up of a bodice with skirt and prim skirt attachments in a diaphanous fabric to give volume and impact.

Check out Snowpaws in London City here.

No comments: